The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Welcome to the Bien-Air Dental website
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Maintenance of Contra-Angles
REMOVING THE BUR
- Remove the rotary bur from the chuck mechanism.
RINSING THE DEVICE
- Clean the exterior and the interior of the device under tap water
- Dry the nozzles then the rest of the instrument with
a sterile non-woven compress (low linting textiles).
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
- Dip the device in a bath containing
a cleaning product/disinfectant
- Brush the device with a smooth,
flexible brush. DO NOT USE a wire brush.
- Rinse the device twice under running tap water.
OPTIONAL: AUTOMATIC DISINFECTION
- Carry out automatic washing or cleaning/disinfection.**
- After cleaning/disinfection, check that there are
no detergent residues and, if required, rinse again.
- After cleaning/disinfection, check that the device
is dry. If required, manually dry the device (see 4).
**For more information, please refer
to the manufacturer instructions for use
MANUAL CLEANING AND DRYING
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CLEANING AND DRYING WITH SPRAYNET
- Shake the Spraynet before use.
- Select the appropriate Spraynet 1 nozzle*
- Keep the tip of the instrument pointing down
and protect it with a sterile non-woven cloth
- Activate the Spraynet.
- Dry the exterior of the contra-angle
with a cloth soaked in Spraynet.
Always dry the device.
LUBRICATION WITH LUBRIFLUID
- Shake the Lubrifluid before use.
- Select the Lubrifluid nozzle1
- Keep the tip of the instrument pointing
down and protect it with an absorbent cloth.
- Activate the Lubrifluid
PLACE THE CONTRA-ANGLE IN A STERILIZATION BAG
STERILIZE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER‘S INSTRUCTIONS
- Only instruments bearing the "135°C" symbol
can be sterilized in an autoclave
Only sterilize instruments which have been
properly cleaned, dried and lubricated.
Download the maintenance instructions
Other maintenance instructions
Oral Surgery Implantology Handpieces
Our maintenance product range